A Practical Guide
Read your book anywhere, on any device, through RedShelf's cloud based eReader.
Digital Notes and Study Tools
Built-in study tools include highlights, study guides, annotations, definitions, flashcards, and collaboration.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be used offline.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be printed.
The publisher of this book allows a portion of the content to be copied and pasted into external tools and documents.
Additional Book Details
• Provides step-by-step guidance for students who will be conducting their first surveys to collect factual information, measure attitudes, and evaluate products, services, and programs using questionnaires.
• Each chapter is structured around easy-to-follow guidelines.
• Numerous examples illustrate the guidelines. The examples are on timely topics of interest to students.
• This short book is an ideal supplement for guiding students through a class project. At the end of Chapter 1, they write the objectives for their questionnaires. They then follow the guidelines in subsequent chapters to complete their project.
• Exercises at the end of each chapter allow students to practice their newly acquired skills.
• Students learn that using questionnaires in research is both an art and a science—with principles that need to be followed for efficient, effective data collection.
• Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension, this book is sure to please both you and your students.
• We’ve had highly positive feedback from the numerous professors who have adopted this book to guide students in conducting term projects.
|Sold By||Taylor and Francis|
|ISBNs||9781936523313, 1351968424, 9781351968423|
|Number of Pages||161|